Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sticking it to Piedmont Gas Company

Service Desk Woman "Good Morning, thank you for calling Piedmont Gas Company. How can I help you?"

Erin "Yes, I need to have the heat turned on at our house."

Service Desk Woman "Alright, that should be easy enough. Can I have your home address please."

Erin "Yes, its _ _ _ _ Blakemore Ave"

Service Desk Woman: "Okay let me just pull up your account... (pause). Yes, here we go. The service was turned off in June. There is a $370 activation fee and then you will need to set up an appointment to have them come out and turn the gas on. Would you like to set this up now?"

Erin "Well, how long does it take to get an appointment?"

Service Desk Woman "Well seeing as everyone is getting their heat turned on now we are pretty backed up."

Erin "Okay well that is fine. I will call back at the end of November to get things started. Me and my roommates are doing 'No Heat November' so we dont need to set anything up right now. Thank you have a good day"


True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment